With the non-profit sector historically being over dependent upon grant funding we have noticed a definite shift within non-profit initiatives and social enterprises towards multiple streams of cash flow, donations, commercialisation and corporate social responsibility are getting higher on the agenda. We combine years of corporate strategy development and experience with years of social impact expertise to support your vision and goals.We provide a flexible offer from light-touch advice and assistance, ad-hoc bespoke support, or end-to-end assistance, we work with you to help you make the most of what you have.
The following are some of the ways in which we can assist: Consultancy and Advice: to create your strategic plan for growth, facilitate a team planning day for staff, trustees or Directors, and develop your theory of change.
Strategy for Fundraising & Corporate Social Responsibility: support to create your fundraising & corporate social responsibility strategy, analyse fundraising targets and performance along with developing your case for financial support, and optional ongoing non-profit mentoring for your fundraising and CSR staff.
Trusts, foundations and funders: support with preparing or reviewing funding requirements , developing templates to make funding easier and researching funding and CSR opportunities.
Business Planning and Viability Studies: we can help you build a business plan or viability study for charities and social enterprises on fundraising strategy including social investment, and strategic decision-making.
Coaching and Mentoring: we offer support for Directors, Trustees and senior staff to prioritise their professional development, perform better in their current role and we offer mentoring support to your valued volunteers.
Digital Marketing: we can offer help and guidance on strategy and review current usage and effectiveness.
More specifically we can assist strategically and operationally with areas including but not limited to:
- Clarification of values, vision & mission
- Assessments and review
- CSI, Non-Profit & Social Enterprise Strategy
- CSI, Non-Profit & Social Enterprise Systems
- CSI, Non-Profit & Social Enterprise Sustainability
- Continuity & Sustainability
- Innovation & Management
- Strategy alignment & delivery parallel to SDGs as well as your chosen area of interest & activity (including CSI/CSR)
- Identifying appropriate & key opportunities, partnerships & collaborations aligned with strategy, business development goals for amplified impact and shared value
- Sustainability planning
- Stakeholder analysis
- Resource review & gap analysis
- Identification of community-led & owned sustainable solutions
- Training, coaching & mentoring
- Skills-based volunteering
- Project and/or business development
- Facilitating systems for structural, systemic & disruptive positive change
- Social enterprise advice, planning& implementation
- Due diligence systems set up and/or review
- Innovating & scaling
- Evaluation and impact assessment
- Case studies & best practice guides
- Social impact marketing/PR strategy
- Market positioning
If any of your initiatives focus on positive social impact, our aim is to help you achieve this strategically, sustainably and with the highest possible impact relative to resources. Get in touch for a FREE CONSULTATION.